To apply for a position please send your resume, quoting position number
Azure Cloud Migration Architect (P0991)
TRUST is looking for an experienced Cloud Migration Architect
Experience in designing service management, orchestration, monitoring and management requirements of cloud platform
Hands-on experience in migrating on-prem data center to Azure cloud
Application deployment and data migration on Azure
Hands-on experience in scripting languages like Python, Shell, etc
Knowledge of enterprise architectures and cloud reference architecture
At least 5 years of experience delivering technology solutions to global customers to enable technologies and cloud services
A Bachelor’s degree, Masters/MBA/Ph.D. degree preferred.
Cloudera (Hadoop) Administrator (P0361)
TRUST is looking for a Cloudera (Hadoop) Administrator with experience in managing large clusters/nodes and architecture knowledge.
• Expert level knowledge with 7+years of experience in Cloudera Hadoop components such as HDFS, HBase, Impala, Hue, Spark, Hive, Kafka, YARN and ZooKeeper
• Hands on experience with ON prem and cloud deployments
• Validated experience in scripting, automation, deployment, set up and installation
• Architecture, Design and Development of Big Data lake
• 3-5 years of experience in Python or Shell Scripting
• Knowledge in Data Concepts (ETL, near/real-time streaming, data structures, metadata and workflow management)
• AWS/Azure/Google Cloud experience is a plus
Data Engineer (P0323)
TRUST is looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will join our data team and will create new data solutions, maintain existing solutions and be a focal point of all technical aspects of our data activity. If you have vast experience with data coding, building and modeling a DWH - come join our data team!
BA/B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics or equivalent
At least 2 years of proven experience with Python - a must
Very high level of SQL and data warehouse modeling - a must
Experience with big data solutions like BigQuery/Kafka/Kinesis
Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB or Redis
At least 1 year of experience in BI platforms like Sisense/Tableau/QlikView/PowerBI
Experience with 24/7 systems and real-time analytics
Senior Data Analyst (P0118)
Trust is looking for a senior Data Analyst
• 3+ years’ experience in data management area with an analytical competencies demonstrated
• Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering/Computer Science) or equivalent experience required
• Proficiency with development languages such as SQL, UNIX, Linux, XML etc.
• Proficiency with various data types and formats including: XML, flat files, delimited, etc.
• Proficiency with data analysis tools and processes.
• Excellent proofreading skills to understand how data and facts are linked
Machine Learning Engineer (P0713)
TRUST is looking for talented developer with cloud computing and AI skills
B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science (MA/ PhD are a plus)
3+ years’ experience building and delivering software systems
Strong programming skills in a language such as Python,Java, C++
AI/ML knowledge in NLU, Text, Speech, Document, Vision and Image Processing
Solid background in machine learning and deep learning concepts
Experience in building and tuning machine learning models
Experience working with at least one major machine learning framework such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
Familiarity with data structures, algorithms, operating systems, distributed systems, and cloud infrastructure technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Prometheus, and Grafana.